What are the benefits of Satyanarayan Puja?
Satyanarayan Puja means worship of Lord Vishnu, the creator of the universe. People believed this ritual from ancient times. People perform this puja on a full moon day(Purnima) to shower gratitude to the Lord during any occasion. As the name stands by, Satyanarayan puja means the celebration of winning truth over falsehood and there are lots of benefits of Satyanarayan puja. The Satyanarayan puja built a connection to the lord and blessed us with health, wealth, and prosperity.
You don’t require any specific skill or attributes to perform the auspicious Satyanarayan puja. Everyone can celebrate this. One of the main rituals of this puja is observing fast as fasting means dedication to Lord. You need to invite a pandit to perform this puja. It starts with the worship of Lord Ganesha followed by the prayer of Navagrahas. The pandit chants mantras that keep away negativity from the house. He also explains the value of Satyanarayan puja to the people attending the function.In the end of the ceremony, the priest distribute ‘Prasads’ and ‘Panchamrit’
Benefits of Satyanarayan puja:-
- A person’s life will always be filled with lots of ups and downs, stress, worries, etc. All you need is peace. Performing Satyanarayan puja brings peace to the life of every person in the house. Lord’s blessings give us a peaceful mind.
- In the journey of life, you go through various situations which bring negativity at some point. This puja gives us the power to erase negative thoughts and change our thoughts towards positivity.
- The puja removes all the barriers and obstacles from our life or gives us the strength to overcome the challenges that come during our life phase and help us to lead a successful life.
- The worshipers are always lucky because the Lord bestows them with wealth, good health, happiness, and prosperity in life, and protection from the evil eye.
- The devotees of Satyanarayan puja are guided with their career growth, education, etc. Lord blessing’s give us the power to clear thoughts, remove the confusion and show us the path of success.
- Usually, you don’t need any specific day or reason to celebrate this puja. You need to perform this puja when you are going to start a new married life or a new career or any new path. Because it will guide you through the journey. His blessing will be with us in every step of our life.>
Satyanarayan puja is the easiest and simple ceremony to celebrate yet the most holistic one. This puja signifies that if you are always on the path of truth, none other than Lord Vishnu will be your lifesaver. But in today’s world, being truthful is the hardest thing to follow. And if you can follow, you will always be under the blessing of Almighty. You should never miss the opportunity to either attend the Satyanarayan Puja or celebrate it. Celebrate this puja once a year and seek blessings from the Preserver of Earth, Lord Vishnu, and be grateful for whatever he has showered on us. If you have done the puja with pure heart, undoubtedly your life fills with lots of good luck and happiness.